1. High barrier: co-extruded films with high barrier properties of different plastic materials can achieve high barrier effects on oxygen, water, carbon dioxide, odor, etc.
2. Stable performance: Oil resistance, moisture resistance, low temperature freezing resistance, quality assurance, preservation and odor preservation, which can be used in vacuum packaging, aseptic packaging and inflatable packaging.
3. Low cost: compared with glass packaging, aluminum foil packaging and other plastic packaging, Coextruded films have great advantages in cost to achieve the same barrier effect.
Due to the simple process, the cost of the produced film product can be reduced by 10-
20% 4, flexible specifications: can meet your different needs for different products.
4. High strength: the coextruded film has the characteristics of stretching during processing. The plastic can be stretched to improve the strength, and the plastic materials such as nylon and polyethylene can be added in the middle, it has a composite strength that exceeds the general plastic packaging, there is no layered peeling phenomenon, good softness and excellent heat sealing performance.
5. Small volume ratio: the coextruded film can be packed in vacuum shrink packaging, with a volume ratio of nearly 100%, which is incomparable to glass, iron cans and paper packaging.
6, no pollution: No binder, no residual solvent pollution, green and environmentally friendly.
Vacuum Packaging bag moisture-proof, anti-static, explosion-proof, anti-corrosion, heat insulation and energy-saving single perspective, low UV-blocking cost, small volume ratio, no pollution, high barrier effect.