The production process of food packaging bags is: packaging design--Copper plate--Layout printing--Composite packaging--Cut the bag. Mainly divided into these five parts;
1. Packaging design: This is to design the layout of the food packaging bag according to the requirements of the food company, that is, the pattern of the food packaging bag.
A good design layout of food packaging bags plays a very good role in increasing the sales volume of products. After all, the first sight is still very important.
This pattern is generally designed by food companies and then given to the packaging bag manufacturer.
2. Copper plate making: it is to make the copper plate needed on the food packaging printing machine according to the confirmation draft of the food packaging bag design.
The version is a cylinder, and it is a whole set that is not a single one. The specific size of the version is determined according to the packaging design of the previous step.
One color has to make a copper plate. If there are 5 colors, you have to make 5 copper plates. Of course, sometimes you can also make a total version.
3. Layout printing: a copper plate is installed on the food packaging printing machine, and then printed according to the first layer of materials confirmed by the food company, because a food bag is usually made of three layers of material. Printing requires only one layer of the printing surface.
The printed renderings are no different from the design artwork.
Dongguan Yuli packaging uses a nine-color fully automatic computer-controlled printing machine. The printing effect can be compared with the poster.
4. Compounding: the so-called compounding is to bond the two materials together and stick the ink surface in the middle of the two layers of materials, such as nylon reinforcement, among them, nylon is the first layer of material, I . e. printed material, while reinforcement is the second layer of material, I . e. composite material. In some cases, there will be the third and fourth layers of material. Such as ordinary aluminum foil bags (Opp light film/al aluminum foil/pe reinforcement)You need a third layer.
Note: it is usually necessary to check the previously printed materials before compounding, and remove the materials with poor printing effect.
5. Bag making and bag cutting: bag making and bag cutting are completed on one machine. When the material is compounded, it is placed on the bag making machine and the bag making machine is debugged, you can heat-seal the food packaging bag material according to the adjusted size, and finally cut the bag according to the adjusted size. The bag is fully automatic from the bag to the bag. Yuli packaging has a fully automatic bag making machine. Higher efficiency and better quality.