What are the basic knowledge of food packaging bags?
The use rate of food packaging bags is very high in everyone's life. The quality of food packaging bags can directly affect people's health. Therefore, food packaging bags must meet certain practical requirements in order to be used in a wider range.
So, what practical requirements should food packaging bags meet?
1. Increasing the variety of convenience food is convenient for consumers to have convenience food with local flavor. It can only be circulated after packaging.
To exchange famous and famous foods around the country and increase people's daily food types.
Moreover, fresh foods, such as quick-frozen dumplings, packaged meals and preservation techniques, can be convenient for people to eat.
2. Packaged food is convenient for circulation. Some packaging is a container for food circulation.
Such as bottled wine, beverages, canned food, milk powder in the field, etc. These packaged bottles, cans and bags are both Packaging containers. It is also a tool for food circulation and sales. It brings great convenience to food circulation.
3, to prevent food pollution convenient cooking food, using special packaging technology Food in circulation, to contact with containers and human hands, easy to make food contaminated, the packaged food can avoid this phenomenon and is beneficial to the health of consumers.
4. Protecting the appearance quality of food produces certain economic benefits. During the whole circulation process, food has to be transported, unloaded, transported and stored, which is easy to cause damage to the appearance quality of food, after the food is packaged inside and outside, it can protect the food well to avoid damage.
5. Promote the rationality and planning of food circulation. Some fresh foods are prone to corruption and deterioration and are not easy to be transported far away, such as fruits and aquatic products. Making various cans in the producing area can reduce waste, reduce transportation costs and promote the rationality and planning of food circulation.
6. Protect the original quality of food and extend the shelf life of food. During the whole circulation process, the quality of food will change and deteriorate.
Food itself has certain nutrients and moisture, which is the basic condition for the production and reproduction of bacteria, mold, yeast, etc. When the temperature of food preservation is suitable for their reproduction, it will cause food corruption and deterioration.
If the food adopts aseptic packaging or high-temperature sterilization and refrigeration after packaging, it will prevent the occurrence of food corruption and prolong the shelf life of the food.
At the same time, the food itself has a certain amount of water. When the content of the water changes, it will lead to changes or deterioration of the food flavor.
If the corresponding moisture-proof packaging technology is adopted, the above phenomenon can be prevented and the shelf life of food can be effectively prolonged.
Moreover, when food is in circulation, when it is directly exposed to sunlight and light, and when it is in high